Cheer & Tumbling
This program is designed to give your daughter the fundamentals of cheerleading (jumps, positions, arm motions) and develop their tumbling skills.
- Tuition is $72 a month
- Class runs 55 minutes
- 9:1 student to coach ratio
- Level 1 Beginner is where students will learn the basics of tumbling: cartwheels, round-offs, handstands, bridges and kick overs. They are also introduced to the back handspring!
- Level 2 Advanced Beginner is where they have mastered the basics, independently do the back handspring, and start on tumbling series.
- Love 3 Intermediate requires students to have their back handspring as they will continue to work on connecting various tumbling skills into a series: round-off back handspring, 2 back handsprings. Flips and tucks will be introduced in this level.
- Level 4 Advanced is where students will practice tumbling series with at least 3 skills, flips in a series and standing, and start working on layouts and twisting elements.
Level 1 Beginner (ages 5+)
Level 2 Advanced Beginner
Level 3 Intermediate